I REREAD IT ALL A FEW DAYS AGO. EVEN IF WE HAVE TO DO IT WITHOUT MEGAN’S JEFFY WE COULD DO BB LIAN AND REGGIE
YES PLEASE! ALL I KEEP THINKING OF IS REGGIE DEFIANTLY ARGUING WITH JEFFY ABOUT KING GEORGE AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RATS AND MICE.
Seriously, I need those cuties in my life, even if we’re gonna be down a member.
Things I really miss:
Fucking Runaways verse. Who doesn’t love little bb ‘Lian looking out for bbs Jeffy and Reggie?
"I assure you, my dear, nothing has been forgotten. The list stands as is.”
My Current “To Do” List:
Feel free to ignore this. It’s simply so that I have a place to keep track of what needs to be done on this blog
Overhaul the rules page
- Finish up the verses page
- Write up a quick about for his main verse self
- Find a new theme <—-Thats gonna be a bitch
Make a Nav page
- Maybe make a self promo thing
Any and all other tweaks necessary
I gave up on theme hunting, tbh. I might try again later, but that’s not really all that important to whipping this blog into shape.
[ T H A N K & B L E S S ]
You don’t understand, though. I absolutely hate how they compromised his character just for something as ridiculous as a love story. He’s so out of character from what we’ve seen of him in season 2 that it just—-it really, genuinely bothers me and gets under my skin.
I could probably write an entire essay (if not more) on how badly they’ve treated his character in the last season. :|
Rewatching season 3 of OUaT was a bad idea. All I want to do is rant about how badly Killian’s been written, and all because they wanted to have extra tension with a love triangle.
1) Give me a pairing.
2) Give me an AU setting.
3) I will write you a three-sentence fic.
- "You don’t seem afraid at all. I don’t understand that."
- "Hey, does anyone have a pen?"
- "Hope is a very dangerous thing to lose."
- "You make excellent bait!"
- ”I don’t feel sorry for you, I pity you.”
- "Sorry, fresh out of sweet forgiveness."
- "Sorry. I’m sneakier than I give myself credit for."
- "You have three choices: run, hide… or die."
- "Guess this is pretty much goodbye, then."
- "Don’t mistake coincidence for fate."
- "You’ve given up the right to be believed!"
- "What, you didn’t hear about their little army?"
- ”I’m sorry I kissed you.”
- "You’re one of the good ones."
- "You know what? Ignorance is bliss."
- ”Do you think this is the best time?”
- "They marked you? Let me see."
- "How did we get here…? How did all of this happened?"
- "First things first… give me your shirt."
- "Trust you? I don’t even know you!"
- ”What makes you think that I’m so special?”
- ”Everything’s going to be okay. You’re with me, now.”